Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steven is Coming Home!

I'm SO. SUPER. D. DUPER. EXCITED!!!!!  My brother, who I haven't seen in over 2 years and 9 months, is arriving home from serving a mission NEXT WEEK!  The reason for the long period of separation is simple: service for the church.  But remember it was voluntary!  I left to serve a mission in Connecticut in January of 2009 for a period of 18 months, and he left to serve a mission in California for a period of 24 months in October of the same year.  Sniff.  Although I miss him now, he's coming home, and we had great times emailing each other during our mission overlap and talking over the phone with three-way calling with our family on Mother's Day and Christmas.



I'm STOKED!

See the sidebar for information about when and where he is reporting in church.-->






No comments:

Post a Comment